Water & Fire
Your Commercial & Residential Cleanup Experts
High Quality, Affordable Restoration Services
Available to Help 24/7
Personalized Solutions for Every Situation
Fast Response, On Time Technicians
Air Duct Cleaning Lawrence, KS
Red Carpet Flood Restoration provides professional air duct cleaning services in Lawrence, KS, ensuring your home's air is clean and safe. Regular air duct cleaning mitigates dust, reduces allergens, improves indoor air quality, and can lower energy costs. Our team performs a thorough assessment, careful cleaning, and meticulous inspection of your ductwork. Signs you may need air duct cleaning include frequent dust, poor air quality, worsening allergy symptoms, and higher energy costs. Usually, duct cleaning is recommended every 3 to 5 years.
Call us today at 785-766-0439 to schedule your service. At Red Carpet Flood Restoration, we believe a clean home is a healthy home. Let us help you breathe easier and live better.
Water Damage Restoration Lawrence KS
When you go through a fire damage or water damage situation it can be very stressful. Red Carpet Flood Restoration of Northeast Kansas is here for you to help you cleanup and restore your home. Contact us 24/7 for emergency restoration services.
Summer Water Damage Issues
When the summer season hits full swing, the risk of water damage at home increases considerably. There are two major culprits of summer water damage issues to watch out for - basement leaks and AC leaks.
When the ground gets saturated with water from heavy summer rain or melting snow, you may experience:
- Foundation Leak: Similar to a basement leak, foundation leaks can lead to serious structural issues in your home. It's essential to address these leaks as soon as they're detected.
- Ground Water Intrusion: With water seeping from the ground, your basement can easily become a damp. It's crucial to get these leaks fixed promptly to prevent further damage.
- Sump Pump Failure: Your sump pump is a crucial defense against basement flooding. Ensure it's functioning well, especially during the summer months when rainfall is high.
The second summer water damage issue comes from our cooling lifesaver - the air conditioner. Leaks here can lead to:
- AC Condensation Line Clogs: If your AC's condensation line gets clogged, it could cause water to back up and leak inside your home.
- AC Leaking Water: An overworked AC unit in summer could leak water, leading to damage. This is often because of improper installation, maintenance, or old age.
- Leaks in the Attic or Closet: Sometimes, the AC unit is located in the attic or a closet. A leak can cause damage to your ceilings, floors, and walls.
Remember, prevention is better than cure. Regular maintenance and early detection can save you from costly repair bills.
Stay vigilant this summer and keep these potential water damage issues at bay.
From emergency services such as board up, tarping, water extraction, to complete remediation and restoration, Red Carpet Flood Restoration of Northeast Kansas is your one stop shop for all things residential and commercial restoration. Our trained professionals, led with almost 30 years of experience, are here to get you back in your home as soon as possible with the comfort of knowing your house is safe and secure.
Our Restoration Procedures
Through the years, we have been able to identify some of the more common needs of people who have been through these tough situations. With any kind of emergency restoration, our goal is always to couple our training and knowledge with our fast response times to help save and restore as much of your property and belongings as possible. !
Reviews from Our Clients
“Impressed with how Red Carpet Restoration handled a price discrepancy on my project today. I was quoted a different number over the phone vs. in-person with the technician. I got on the phone and they immediately resolved the issue. Great customer service! And the cleaning was great, too.”
~ Lawrence W. - Google Reviews
“Wonderful job! I was moving to a new place where the carpet was an issue so I called Friday afternoon and they were able to send someone the next morning. They texted me to let me know that they were on their way and arrived promptly. They also answered all of my questions and explained every step of the process. ”
~ Leary A. - Google Reviews